Truma Aqua Go Error Code

RustyMD

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale

Mud dauber nest attached to fan blades. I had peered into the flu and saw the typical dried mud dauber mud crumbs. I took the plunge and removed the fan. Sure enough there was the nest and mud on the blades where it had been attached. Cleaned the blades, tossed the nest and reassembled the fan to the Aqua Go. The hot water heater is back in business. Thanks so much for the hints.

By the way the screws are T15 Star drive. I was fortunate and had a long enough magnetized screw driver that allowed their removal with less chance of loss.

And one more item. The mud dauber came by while I was working and said, “What the heck!”.

IMG_8629.jpeg

IMG_8630.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Robert Youens

2023 LEII Hull #1304

TV 2022 RAM 1500 5.7L Hemi e-torque with tow package

Don’t know about screens, but I am sure there is a solution. You should be very sure to clean off ALL the mud, the fan blades are balanced and any concentrated mass like that mud will throw that off. It will eventually make noise and maybe damage the bearings. I bet the fan assembly is pricy! A simple dust accumulation may affect airflow a little , but it won’t affect the balance.

John Davies

spokane WA

• Like 3

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: 

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

13 hours ago, John E Davies said:

Don’t know about screens, but I am sure there is a solution. You should be very sure to clean off ALL the mud, the fan blades are balanced and any concentrated mass like that mud will throw that off. It will eventually make noise and maybe damage the bearings. I bet the fan assembly is pricy! A simple dust accumulation may affect airflow a little , but it won’t affect the balance.

John Davies

spokane WA

👍

Robert Youens

2023 LEII Hull #1304

TV 2022 RAM 1500 5.7L Hemi e-torque with tow package

"Any other suggestions for keeping the little critters out. Are others using screens or ?. "

It is recommended to spray peppermint oil in areas where you want to deter mud dauber nest building:

"Repel Them With Peppermint Oil

With only a few drops of peppermint oil in warm water, you can stop mud daubers from making their nests around your home. Pour the mixture into a sizeable spray bottle, and spray it on spots where you don't want the insects to visit. Peppermint odor is very active in keeping mud daubers away.

However, you may need to apply this mixture frequently. This is because you could have an infestation as soon as the odor wears off."

From:  https://www.imperialpestprevent.com/post/rid-your-home-of-mud-daubers

• Like 1

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg