Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/25/2017 in Posts

  1. For what its worth - I do cap my fresh water hoses and place them in plastic bags while on the road. I have used the quick connects on Twist, but I do not like traveling with them in place. They don't stick out far, but .....
    1 point
  2. I like the brass QC's that HD sell. I have them on all three water connections and leave attached except when I'm using them. I don't have any physical problems at all. I walk at least four miles almost every morning with no problem. I keep all three QC's capped with the black caps that come with the OTT. The QC's just make the job of hooking up the water hose's much, much easier and faster for me. Just my personal preference. Hap
    1 point
  3. Reed & Karen, In the past, and I assume in the present, there have been some owners that find the water connections on the street side of the Oliver to be hard to get to. Primarily I think this is because they have had some problems with knees, back or related physical issues. By putting a quick connect on these connections once and leaving them there, they have found it easier to simply push on the quick connect versus screwing and un-screwing each time. Bill
    1 point
  • Recent Achievements

    • ERIC B earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • joman earned a badge
      One Year In
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      One Year In
    • carpenter went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Powderkeg11 earned a badge
      One Year In
    • annasteve earned a badge
      First Post
    • CB1735 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      One Year In
    • annasteve earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Gene G. earned a badge
      One Year In
    • CB1735 earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • annasteve earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • GregCA earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • FirstApex earned a badge
      Dedicated
    • Aaron Wolters earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • DBL-R went up a rank
      Explorer
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information