We are considering purchasing Oliver

Achen2Roam

Hello from WA state. My husband and I are considering purchasing an Oliver in late 2018 or early 2019. We are looking at the single axle. Does anyone own an Elite with the twin bed floor plan? I am looking forward to getting out there on the road.

An Oliver Admirer 

• Moderator+

We are crossing from Idaho into Washington in the next day or so. We have been on the road for the past few months. We have hull # 50, the first new Elite II. Built in late 2013, picked up in early 2014 it is a twin bed model.  Previously we had a 2008 Elite I with twin beds.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

Achen - Perhaps you should try a "Private Message" to Pete and Boscar on this Forum.  They have just about more miles than anyone with their single axle.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Hello from WA state. My husband and I are considering purchasing an Oliver in late 2018 or early 2019. We are looking at the single axle. Does anyone own an Elite with the twin bed floor plan? I am looking forward to getting out there on the road.

I see by your profile that you are in Liberty Lake. We just brought our Elite II home to Spokane a week ago, there is our Twin and also another King in the Valley somewhere, but I don't think the King owner is showing his trailer at this time.

Welcome to the Forum, there are a bunch of friendly knowledgeable folks here, willing and able to help you. If you want  to look at our trailer, please request it through the Oliver webpage referral program so that they are kept in the loop. FYI, there are fewer single axle trailers out there, so finding one might be tricky. Most buyers opt for the bigger unit for its greater volume and load capacity. There is an Elite shown as being in Portland.

http://olivertraveltrailers.com/see-an-ollie/

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

We are crossing from Idaho into Washington in the next day or so. We have been on the road for the past few months. We have hull # 50, the first new Elite II. Built in late 2013, picked up in early 2014 it is a twin bed model. Previously we had a 2008 Elite I with twin beds.

Thank you for your reply. Are you still in the area? I have a few questions regarding floor plan of the smaller trailer. We would be interested in talking to you about your old trailer and also the newer one.

An Oliver Admirer 

I see by your profile that you are in Liberty Lake. We just brought our Elite II home to Spokane a week ago, there is our Twin and also another King in the Valley somewhere, but I don’t think the King owner is showing his trailer at this time.

Welcome to the Forum, there are a bunch of friendly knowledgeable folks here, willing and able to help you. If you want to look at our trailer, please request it through the Oliver webpage referral program so that they are kept in the loop. FYI, there are fewer single axle trailers out there, so finding one might be tricky. Most buyers opt for the bigger unit for its greater volume and load capacity. There is an Elite shown as being in Portland.

http://olivertraveltrailers.com/see-an-ollie/

John Davies

Spokane WA

Hi there, John. I did see that you got your trailer home. I was just going to give you a few days at home with it before I sent in a viewing request. I will get one sent. It will be nice to see one in person.

An Oliver Admirer