Campendium’s weekly campground newsletter has an Ollie

I get these emails and sometimes I get surprised. This latest one shows an Elite in Florida, anybody recognise it?

BC444393-F64B-4B5D-A764-4573C391B47E.jpeg.ca504ed57dc5a1faa22887132ec47879.jpeg

https://mailchi.mp/campendium/five-star-camping-this-week-032719?e=855059a583

This is not my primary app, I much prefer Ultimate Camprounds USA, but I have found and waypointed a few great spots to boondock just from these emails.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 2

"Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II NARV (Not An RV) Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 33" LT tires, airbags.

Cool, is that Beverly in the above pic? Is she looking at birds, or gators? I hate gators.....

My sister in law lives a little further south, 40 miles west of Orlando. Did I mention I hate gators... ? And water moccasins. But airboats are absolutely SUPER cool.

Happy trails.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1

"Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II NARV (Not An RV) Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 33" LT tires, airbags.

Yep, that is Beverly and there is no telling what she is doing. Probably taking a pic of the green algaic backwater for her instagram page. I too hate snakes and gators but hike often on trails and two tracks all over Florida. Rarely see a gator, suppose one needs to go where they are. Lucky that Bob the dog nor we humans have run into a bad snake yet. Came close to stepping on a coral which would have been deadly for Bob the dog.[attachment file=IMG_0639.JPG]

John, your expertise and general inquisitiveness is very helpful to me, and I would think the entire Oliver community feels the same as well.

• Thanks 2

roguebooks 2020 Ram Classic 1500 Warlock 4x4 Hemi V-8 2018 Legacy Elite, Hull #309  ALARCOFLINKYLAMIMSMONMOKTNTXsm.jpg

• Moderators

I just about stepped on this little guy last year.  He was small, but I've read conflicting info on whether they're just as poisonous, less so, or even more so.  Best I didn't try to squash him regardless.

IMG_2591.jpg.d61322c833d602006202c7e4a592b6bc.jpg

Snowball • 256 • 2018 Ford Raptor

Can't be too careful. Eyes are always on the ground when I am walking. Of course, I miss some beautiful scenery sometimes, but I stop from time to time and look around. Then eyes back on the ground. I respect all our living creatures. And it is generally myself who is visiting their habitat, and not the other way around.

• Thanks 1

roguebooks 2020 Ram Classic 1500 Warlock 4x4 Hemi V-8 2018 Legacy Elite, Hull #309  ALARCOFLINKYLAMIMSMONMOKTNTXsm.jpg