Resealed my Ollie

geO

Well completed that much needed task of resealing my Ollie. The prep work is a little pita but necessary. Jason from the plant told me this task needs to be done once a year. If you haven't checked out your caulk I suggest getting on the roof and check it out.

Once a year for a trailer that sits outside all the time sounds appropriate.

How long for one that is indoors when not on the road? My trailer is three years old and I have never seen any issues with the factory sealant.

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

Once a year for a trailer that sits outside all the time sounds appropriate.

How long for one that is indoors when not on the road? My trailer is three years old and I have never seen any issues with the factory sealant.

John Davies

Spokane WA

John here in Alabama once a year is much needed. Then again I got Ollie in the drive under the sun. Working on moving out west this winter. I sure did enjoy camping up north this summer cause the heat this year in my town was insane.