New Foyables In Wood Catalog 3.1f

Foy_Mirna

Link to Catalog

A lot of great ideas and craft have come together to get this catalog update ready. New products, new choices in wood, and new finishes to match Oliver’s décor options. I have used the most common questions about my craft to layout this catalog and help you decide what your style is and fits your needs. I now have a new email address for orders and questions – FoyablesInWood@gmail.com.

Lastly – as we all have seen around us my prices have increased. Everything from wood, finishes, supplies, and freight has jumped in the last 4 months. If you have an order place with me, your grandfathered into the old pricing. All orders from October 1st are under this new pricing structure.

Onward,
Foy

517933762_FoyblesCatalogV3.1f.pdf

Dinette Cerused.JPG

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

• 2 weeks later...

I am taking delivery of a 2021 Elite 2 (Hull 948) on 11/11/21.  I have ordered almost everything in Foy's catalog ordered except for the bed platform.  For those of you who haven't worked with Foy yet, he is a class act.  He will do a quick call with you if you need to speak with him and he is very responsive.  We are lucky to have him in the Ollie community.

• Like 5

2021 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Hull #948 - Tow Vehicle: 2021 Nissan Titan XD