Delivery list

John Welte

1 hour ago, Steph and Dud B said:

Yes. Getting close now. Finalizing plans and supplies for our delivery trip.

I have a 1956 German Rheinmetall typewriter with a sheet of paper in it where I type things that I want to bring to Hohenwald.   It's a big job figuring out what to bring.   Probably someone has already made such a list.   I realize that everyone's list will be different,  but there are probably a high percentage that everyone brings.   Do you know of any list like that?   I hate to invent the wheel again if someone has already come up with the wheel.  What can I say?!  I have a lazy side. 

• Like 2

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

Yes - that list does exist!  I'll see if I can find it for you when I have a few minutes.

Bill

No hurry Bill.   I just figured that someone more organized than me,  which would be a big group of people,  would have put a list together.

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png

• Moderators

With a big thanks to SeaDawg who actually found it - you might want to check the following by Galwaygirl:

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/3892-new-almost-owners/

AND you can also look at:

http://olivertraveltrailers.com/travel-trailers/frequently-asked-questions/

Bill

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

I made a list on Google Tasks so I can check items off as we pack. Since I've got nothing but time to kill waiting for our delivery date, I organized the items on the list into specific totes that we'll load into the truck for the trip down. Some of the totes' contents are destined to be loaded into the trailer (I specifically picked totes that will fit on the floor between the twin beds to make it easier). Other totes will contain items that will always ride in the truck when camping. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to export my list so I can share it.

• Like 1

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

On 3/12/2022 at 1:03 PM, Steph and Dud B said:

I can't figure out how to export my list so I can share it.

You can always take a photo of it with your phone.... it's the lazy way I do this, sometimes. 

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

ALARCOFLGAIAKSKYMONENDOKSDTNWYDDDDDDmed.