Finding 30 amp slow blow fuses

newbee

#Hull #430 E2 2019

I have been told by Oliver I can find the 30 amp slow blow fuses at auto parts and hardware stores. I have tried for over 3 years and have found none. I now NEED one for my front jack and can’t even order one. Not 1 local store has one and can’t seem to order them. Not even the local RV repair shop.  Service department at Oliver says there are 3 in the streetside bed compartment. I’ve looked 4 times. Also told to take the one from the jack under curbside bed…just look for the yellow holder on the wire to the jack. There IS NO YELLOW HOLDER to be seen or felt. I’m stuck with hand cranking my front jack. I do not have an address here for Oliver to send me fuses. 
An ideas would be appreciated. 

? You don’t have 3 yellow fuse holders like this photo under your street side (driver’s side) access hatch under the bed?  Ours is a 2019 Elite II, Hull 461 so your 2019 should be pretty similar.   These are the fuses for the 3 jacks, and the front jack also has a redundant 2nd fuse on the front jack post.  And it’s a glass tube type fuse, not the blade type.  Did you get a spares kit of fuses with your Oliver?  (Ours came with a kit, and there’s a spare 30 amp fuse in the kit).   And you can substitute a 30 amp fast blow fuse if it’s all you can find.  It won’t hurt the jack, but the fast blow fuse may blow prematurely as a nuisance in a high current draw condition.  

49A92CC1-BF3A-451A-B264-9E0110DA0BDD.jpeg

A2447B22-0292-43E6-91A8-AEE0F9091C35.jpeg

38ED25FB-0D1D-4A4C-804A-9C46A3D8804A.jpeg

1F547B1E-5C05-4D93-A3D9-09FBA69F903F.jpeg

3CB0D5DB-EAE0-4369-A19F-1B46DBC57644.png

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, newbee said:

I now NEED one for my front jack and can’t even order one.

I ordered mine on Amazon.  I haven’t blown one yet, these are just spares.   I think I checked them when I got them, but now I don’t remember.   If anyone sees a problem with them, please let me know.  

30A Slow Blow Fuses

“Ramble” - 2021 Legacy Elite II #797;  2020 Ford F-250

1 hour ago, newbee said:

Service department at Oliver says there are 3 in the streetside bed compartment.

Are you confusing the Service Dept. instructions and looking for spare fuses under that bunk?   If so, you won’t find any spares there.   There should be 3 yellow fuse holders as Frank shows in his photos, they connect to the 3 levelers.  I had one spare in my kit just like Frank showed, and I bought a 2 pack for spares. 

• Like 1

“Ramble” - 2021 Legacy Elite II #797;  2020 Ford F-250

I bought a box of five 30 amp slow fuses at NAPA auto parts for around $7. They did not have them the first time I inquired but two weeks later they had that one pack, which I think they ordered after I talked to them the first time.

• Like 1

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine