Don't wait.

Steph and Dud B

@Steph and Dud B

I couldn't agree more. We toured the Oliver factory in May 2021 and placed our order the same day. Two months later I was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma. 6 months of chemo and several surgeries later, I am feeling great and scanning clean. We picked up our Oliver in April 2022 and have been hitting the road as often as possible while still working. While waiting for delivery, learning all that is entailed in owning one of these amazing trailers was a welcomed distraction from my health setbacks.

Wishing Steph (and you) continued good health and positive news on treatment. 

"get busy living or get busy dying" - Andy Dufresne Shawshank Redemption

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Care 4

2022 Oliver Elite II Hull#1047 "Saunter"

2014 VW Touareg TDI

ALAZILINKSMIMONVNMNCOHSCTNTXVAsm.jpg

@DaveAndBecky_NorthernMI, so glad to hear you're scanning clear! I'm so impressed with what they can do with treatment now. I hope we can meet someday and share success stories over a few drinks.

• Like 4

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

Prayers to Steph and you !!!  We hope its nothing but continuing good news.

It took me a while to realize that if we want to do the things we have talked about and see the things we want then we have to stop talking/planning  and just go do it. 

Great movie but so true: "get busy living or get busy dying" - Andy Dufresne Shawshank Redemption"

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Vincent, Ohio | 2022 Elite ll, Hull #1182, 2014 Ford F150 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Towing PKG

ALKYMSOHTNWVsm.jpg