Photos Interior of Oliver Elite II with People

MickeyMouseCamper

As Tom and I wait to go down to Hohlenwald in January to pick up our Elite II, we continue to benefit so much from this forum. I love the "real life" pictures of your interior Nancy and Bill (assuming you are still alive, Bill 😃) . Thanks to Kathy, we have so many useful items for our Ollie II and I will spend December and early January getting all these items ready for our trip.  Tom will be recovering from his surgery on December 8, but I'm sure we both will be reviewing OTT videos, keeping up with the forum, and the Facebook group during that timeframe as well. It's a great way to channel our growing excitement as Tom and I get ready for this new life chapter (I have been retired since January, 2022 and Tom retires in March, 2023). Needless to say, our first long trip will begin in April!  🙂  Thanks again y'all!  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Tom & Doreen • 2023 Elite ll • Hull #1321 • 2023 Tundra Platinum Crew Max • Cheshire CT 

States1.jpg

• Moderators

Many people buy a lot of ","stuff " that they will never need. 

Please be careful of purchasing . .

Look out for your camping style .

We need very little . Others need more. 

I'd advise big purchases after pickup   imo 

• Like 3

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Yes, it's best to stick to the essentials until you know what you need, but even the essentials add up to quite a bit of stuff! 🙂 We will be towing with a Tundra (we hear it will be arriving at the dealer soon; so relieved as it has taken months) and we are concerned with staying under the payload so no extra toys or non-essential items are planned until we pick up our trailer and get ourselves to a CAT scale! 🤞🙂

• Like 5

Tom & Doreen • 2023 Elite ll • Hull #1321 • 2023 Tundra Platinum Crew Max • Cheshire CT 

States1.jpg