Best Location for LevelMate Pro

Tom and Doreen

Allen, absolutely satisfied; highly recommend it. When driving into a campsite you can find the most level section from within your tow vehicle and then fine tune when setting up. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Tom & Doreen • 2023 Elite ll • Hull #1321 • 2023 Tundra Platinum Crew Max • Cheshire CT 

States1.jpg

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

I am very happy with mine and the location above the main panel has worked great. The best part is I can get a good idea from inside the truck for the side to side level.  As Allen said, it makes it easy to find the most level spot and then fine tune it.  I also like that it tells me how high in inches it needs to get to level; I find that very useful.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2021 Elite II Twin Bed Hull #1023 - Kimba  | 2015 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 5.0L V8

4 hours ago, Allen Lee Rohner said:

Is everyone on this topic satisfied with the performance of the LevelMate Pro?

We are satisfied. 

As noted by others, it is quite useful when leveling the trailer side to side, as you can see on your phone in your tow vehicle how close to level you are.  Then, of course, the front-to-back leveling is done after disconnecting the tow vehicle.

• Like 2

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg

I will have to wait to purchase a leveling system for now.  A new model being release called LevelMateMAX Wireless Vehicle Leveling System.

Estimated Ship Date: April 2024

LevelMateMAX is a wireless RV leveling tool loaded with state-of-the-art technologies designed to enhance your leveling experience.

Using the free LevelMate iOS or Android app, LevelMateMAX provides real-time feedback on how to adjust your vehicle to reach a perfectly level position.

LevelMateMAX is powered by three user-replaceable AAA batteries, included with purchase.

Level on the Go: Advanced gyroscope technology provides live leveling information, even while your vehicle is in motion, allowing you to find the best spot to park and attain an absolutely level positioning.

• Listen to Level: The LevelMate app audibly guides users to level via a patent-pending tone feature.
  • Extended Battery Life: More efficient power usage enables a longer battery life. Enjoy up to 395 days of power without battery replacement when using leveling mode for approximately 10 hours/month.
  • Easy Battery Replacement: A front-side battery door provides easy access for battery replacement – no screwdriver required.
  • Remote Power Control: LevelMateMAX can be powered off directly from the app.
  • Power Indicator: A soft-glow light indicator provides visible evidence that the device is powered on.
  • Flexible Mounting: Mount your LevelMateMAX horizontally or vertically.
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2021 Oliver Elite II, Hull # 867,    Shiloh, IL

2022 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4, 3.0L Diesel, CarbonPro

IMG_0398.jpeg

1 hour ago, Allen Lee Rohner said:
  • Remote Power Control: LevelMateMAX can be powered off directly from the app.
  • Power Indicator: A soft-glow light indicator provides visible evidence that the device is powered on.

These are big improvements.  I have had to replace batteries because, in the rush to get settled in camp after a long drive, I forgot to turn ours off!  And, on ours there is no indication that it is on, other than the switch, which is hard to see.

• Like 4

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg

On 1/30/2024 at 3:21 AM, Allen Lee Rohner said:

Is everyone on this topic satisfied with the performance of the LevelMate Pro?

Carrie and I have been completely satisfied with our Level Mate Pro, we would divinely purchase it again. 

Kirk

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305