Source for older style marker lights?

CRM

The chrome finish is failing on all of my marker lights and I would like to replace with the same if possible to keep from drilling extra holes. Does anyone know who manufactured these lights?

oliver lights.jpg

• Sad 1

2010 Elite II, Hull #45.  2014 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 4WD 5.7 with tow package.

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory
  • Moderator+

https://pchrome.com/5-ways-can-turn-plastic-chrome/

See last section…

Spray chrome

PChrome is a spray on chrome for plastic that provides the same terrific look and strength of traditional chrome plating. It can be applied in your garage or in your shop, and it has the same high-gleam polish and feel that people expect from chrome. Highly versatile, it can be used for a part of any size, and it bonds well to almost anything imaginable. It comes in several different popular shades, including blue, red, gold and silver. Of the various options for transforming plastic into chrome, spray chrome is probably the best one. Because of its ability to be applied on site, it allows you to save time. It also is affordable, costing only around 25 percent of the cost of traditional chrome plating.

While you won’t really be changing plastic into chrome, you can change the cheap look of plastic parts and give them a high-end chrome finish. In order to choose the best spray chrome kit for your particular project, you’ll want to purchase one that is appropriate for your needs. If you are a do-it-yourself enthusiast, the 25 and the 50 spray chrome kits from PChrome are meant for you. If you are a shop owner, you’ll likely want to purchase a larger kit that can be used to restore multiple cars. Go ahead and order the kit that is right for you and your needs today on our website.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

18 hours ago, topgun2 said:

CRM - 

Thanks for trying to keep it "original"  And, thanks for "caring".

Bill

Trying to keep everything as original as I can. Luckily just found some cabin lights to replace all of the originals which also had the chrome peeling off of them. Actually, an Oliver FB group member who's a better Googler than I found these for me. Had the part number but could only find them in bronze and black..

352592480_622293740082503_9119288359068484396_n.jpg

• Like 4

2010 Elite II, Hull #45.  2014 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 4WD 5.7 with tow package.