Picture frame attachment to Oliver interior walls

dewdev

A couple of years ago, I attached a few picture fames to the inside of the Oliver using velcro strips. I must admit that the velcro strip to the back of the picture frame does not provide a good smooth surface for attachment.

The velcro strips worked great for a time, but with the hot summer temperatures, the strips attached to the pciture frame come loose. I could probably supper glue the strips to the back of the picture frame (if the super glue would work on the sticky back of the velcro), but there must be a better attachment device other than velcro strips, without making holes in the fiberglass walls.

What is others using to attach their picture frames to the inside fiberglass walls?

Thanks

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

We use command strips for anything we attach to the interior walls. They seem to hold up well and don’t leave a residue if you decide to remove them. 
https://www.command.com/3M/en_US/command/products/?utm_term=cbg-chim-cmmd-en_us-ba-paidsearch-cpc-google-na-na-na-ne22&gclid=CjwKCAjwr_CnBhA0EiwAci5sivt6zGthV_k-A3PwrXFTiYYBZJ0Z9YfAg5n5SCk06uLCMTaARcbUzhoCnwYQAvD_BwE

Patriot🇺🇸

• Like 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

• Moderators
1 hour ago, dewdev said:

I attached a few picture fames to the inside of the Oliver using velcro strips.

I assume that you are talking about the "Command" Velcro strips?

If that be the case then I'd reattach those on the back of the pictures with some E6000.  Let the E6000 dry overnight and then put the pics back up.  I would not use the E6000 on the Velcro that attaches to the Ollie.  Yes, it could be removed but it would be a bit of a bugger to get off the fiberglass versus just the plain "Command" strip.

Bill

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"