Oliver Forums app?

Is there an Android app for the Oliver Forums? I just had a pop-up in my browser ask me if I wanted to "Install Oliver Forums?" A quick search of the Google app store didn't turn one up.

• Like 1

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Steph and Dud B said:

Is there an Android app for the Oliver Forums?

Not that I know of.  I know that Matt Duncan was working on one from time to time which would include the Oliver Store, a link to Service, a link to starting a mini-rally, etc., but, with all the other stuff that he was doing it didn't exactly get high priority.

The only way to get here is to use your browser and type in olivertraveltrailers/forums.  Interestingly enough - when I do this, and, click on a particular thread (like this one), I get 

"https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/9676-oliver-forums-app/#comment-97791" (without the quotes of course.  This has the words "app" in it.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Near Asheville, NC

• Moderators

Not that I know of. I use my android phone pretty much exclusively. But, via the website.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

It popped up again, so I chose Install. It appears to be a function of the Chrome mobile browser. It creates an Oliver Forums icon on the screen that appears to simply open the forums website, albeit without the other tabs and things you normally see in the browser. Just the Oliver site, nothing else. So, not a standalone app at all. It's really just a shortcut to the site, created by the browser software.

• Like 1

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

• Moderators

Yes - basically the same thing with my logging on this afternoon. 

In my case (also using the Chrome browser) the message was asking  if I wanted to change the name.  I too said yes but nothing was added anywhere.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Near Asheville, NC