Oliver Service

HDRider

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, rich.dev said:

Yup the way things have changed with Oliver in the last 5-6 months, anything can still happen....and yes nobody really knows except the Oliver owners, like Oliver being sold to one of the large RV companies like Thor, money talks especially in this day and age!

I don’t have any  inside information and I won’t say that there will never be a sale of their travel trailer business outside of the family, but their businesses have some overlap and the trailer side is just part of the larger Oliver company.  Not as easy to do as it would be a stand alone company.  Mike

• Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory
4 hours ago, Steph and Dud B said:

I can't see that. Yes, Thor went after Airstream and Tiffin, but they were much bigger fish with a much bigger following. I'm guessing Oliver is just trying to make a go of it. It seems they invested a lot in the operation during COVID and now the bubble has burst. They could downsize to pre-COVID levels, but I don't know how that would affect them financially. Or, they can try to find a way to keeps sales up and costs down, which is what I think we're seeing here. But they do seem to be moving away from the formula that was successful for them before COVID.

I hope you’re right, time will tell I guess.

image.gif.cb7906ac89714fb4108133f0f811f48d.gif

• Like 1

2023 Elite II, Hull# 1386, Lithium Platinum Package (640AH, 400W Solar, 3000W Xantrex Inverter)
Truma water heater & AC

TV: 2024 Silverado 2500HD 6.6L 10-Speed Allison