3/4" Marker lights

Can someone please tell me where I can buy the little leaking 3/4" red and amber marker lights?  Oliver says they do not have any in parts and I cannot find them on etrailer.com either. They are leaking between the red or orange bulb and the silver ring that goes around it. 

Thanks, Nan

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

I had one quit working last August at my annual state inspection. Auto parts stores have them. Just in case I ordered some more from Amazon.

(PSEQT 3/4 round LED side marker clearance lights, front rear marker indicators tail light waterproof for trailer truck car bus van pickup RV ATV wrangler. 10pcs red & 10pcs amber)

These come with the rubber grommets and chrome rings as well for under $20. Be sure to put a little bit of silicone on it before you install it. They just push through a rubber grommet from the outside. Nothing else holds them in place.

Edited by mountainoliver
Added information
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 4

2017 Elite II, Hull #208

2019 Chevy HD 2500 Duramax

21 hours ago, Nan said:

E-trailer just called me back and they do have them. Thanks everyone.

Please post the eTrailer link if you have one. Thanks

• Like 2

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!

Etrailer.com and here is the information on the lights.  Red MCL10RKB  and Amber MCL10AKB.  These new replacements do not have the silver ring around them anymore, but are a much superior product than the ones we replaced. Oliver is out of them right now and Mike Sharpe is the man that gave me these part number which etrailer had the red ones in stock and will ship the amber ones when they receive them.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1