Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/10/2016 in Posts

  1. Another thing you can do is go to the trackpad control panel and set it to use a two-finger tap in place of the command-shift. I actually use an extension for Mac called jitouch that really expands on all the shortcuts you can use on the trackpad. After an hour of using it, I was hooked - it's become indispensable. http://www.jitouch.com/trackpad/
    1 point
  2. Pete, It is easy to right click on a Mac. Hold down the Control key, and then when you click on the link you will see the Contextual Menu, which includes Open in New Tab or Open in New Window. I do most of my web surfing this way. Another shortcut is Command-Shift (holding down both the Command and Shift buttons) and click with the mouse; the link opens in a new tab and you taken to the new tab. Holding down Command when clicking will open in a new tab, but you remain in the current tab. Two links from a google search with Right Click On a Mac. http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac/how-right-click-on-mac-3610351/ https://support.apple.com/kb/PH18768?locale=en_US I tried adding Robert's target="_blank" at the end of the links, but I am not sure that I did it correctly. David
    1 point
  • Recent Achievements

    • annasteve earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Gene G. earned a badge
      One Year In
    • Chuck and Beth earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • annasteve earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • GregCA earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • FirstApex earned a badge
      Dedicated
    • Aaron Wolters earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • DBL-R went up a rank
      Explorer
    • DBL-R earned a badge
      Dedicated
    • GregCA went up a rank
      Rookie
    • Jcraig earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • GregCA earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • OliverTheCountry earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • GregCA earned a badge
      First Post
    • GregCA earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • Chuck and Beth went up a rank
      Rookie
    • BigTexas earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • chris44 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Gorby earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • Dean and Mary went up a rank
      Rookie
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information