Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/11/2017 in all areas

  1. Saw this and thought of you guys and this discussion.
    1 point
  2. Think twice on the Anderson's... They work but there are others. https://www.amazon.com/Blaylock-American-Metal-EZ-100-Wheel/dp/B000R5PMWE/ref=cm_wl_huc_item I've seen them used them and really like them and then broke one... The Anderson worked fine on the Casita but they were still breakable plastic. The Anderson's give you 4" of lift and... Is that really enough? Look at the entire market and then decide. I'm just not sold on them for the Oliver and my 2 x 12 x 18" home made are a lot sturdier, plus they don't slide out or let the trailer roll. You need a good dead blow hammer to set the wedges under the Anderson's. I also have plywood blocks that stack. I guess after using the Anderson's for a couple years, I'm just not sure that they are what we really need for the Oliver. I'm on a tablet in Oklahoma so you will need to copy the links... Sorry... It just won't let me open the link option without closing the window.... Reed
    1 point
  • Recent Achievements

    • Boudicca908 went up a rank
      Veteran
    • StayCalmJourneyOn earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • StayCalmJourneyOn earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • ccevans6 earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • BluegrassRetiredChick earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • BluegrassRetiredChick earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • ERIC B earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • joman earned a badge
      One Year In
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      One Year In
    • carpenter went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Powderkeg11 earned a badge
      One Year In
    • annasteve earned a badge
      First Post
    • CB1735 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      One Year In
    • annasteve earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Gene G. earned a badge
      One Year In
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information