Truma Soft Start Technology Now Available

I just got a text message from Truma Aventa today. They have partnered with SoftStartUSA to offer soft start technology for starting their AC units. 

This will make it easier to start the Truma Aventa AC units and will take less starting amps while connected to shore power and for those that  have lithiun batteries and solar power during off-grid camping. As well, thouse using inverters and generators will benefit from the lower starting amps. 

Edited by dewdev
  • Like 4

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

• The title was changed to Truma Soft Start Technology Now Available
travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory

Yup just saw that. Here's the link with announcement and contact details if you wish to schedule a service installation. 

https://mailchi.mp/trumacorp/truma-coolers-winter-camping-and-more-17304172?e=65dcac5d9f

...and response from Truma re cost  "The cost of the soft start is $425 plus tax and mobile service calls where applicable"

Edited by rich.dev
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 4

2023 Elite II, Hull# 1386, Lithium Platinum Package (640AH, 400W Solar, 3000W Xantrex Inverter)
Truma water heater & AC

TV: 2024 Silverado 2500HD 6.6L 10-Speed Allison

If this would allow it to be run off a honda 2200 Id definitely be amenable to swapping my dometic for the truma. I was a little miffed that i was forced to go with the truma furnace in the 2023 despite not wanting the truma package which meant furnace and AC control are now on separate panels. I didnt want the truma package because i dont want to 1.) buy another generator when i already have a 2200 and 2.) have to haul a bigger generator around. 

• Like 1

2018 F150 FX4 5.0v8 

2022 Oliver Elite Hull #1285

2023 Oliver Elite Hull #1434