Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need to replace the complete bathroom faucet assembly in our 2018 OEII Hull 313. I have entered a service ticket asking what is used in current production models but has anyone found an assembly that works better than either the faucet used in current production models or the old original Dura/Ramco model F-N-MK853-SN?

IMG_0452.thumb.jpeg.800e3ebac9d5e6f5af0ccd6c0c648fe0.jpeg

 

Bill

2018 Hull 313

Bill and Martha

2018 LEII Hull 313 Original owners 3/14/2018

2019 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax

 

Oliver Travel Trailer for Sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale
Posted (edited)

I replaced part of the bathroom hardware a couple years ago but don't recall the supplier. I did my research in the marine network to get good quality parts. I purchased Scandvik branded parts. I have found them to be excellent quality but spendy. I'm assuming the Oliver factory can provide you with options if you wish to have the same/ similar as the original parts.

Edited by taylor.coyote
  • Thanks 1

 

 2016 Legacy Elite II, Twin Beds, Hull #124

Tow Vehicle: 2019 Ford F250 4x4  / Short Bed / Crew Cab / 6.7 Diesel

Fieldbrook, Ca

 

Posted

Not certain but I believe this the replacement  shower / sink sprayer assembly I have. You should verify compatibility before making a purchase. I can't vouch for this vendor or price. I'm sure you can find this at other suppliers.  good luck

 

https://autoplicity.com/9052881-scandvik-46011p-mixer-shower-comb-wt-wcvh-5?msclkid=1b467852aeba146fab1d12ec8d533aec&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PMax: Shopping: Smart - ROAS 1500&utm_term=2334400625425951&utm_content=AG1

  • Thanks 1

 

 2016 Legacy Elite II, Twin Beds, Hull #124

Tow Vehicle: 2019 Ford F250 4x4  / Short Bed / Crew Cab / 6.7 Diesel

Fieldbrook, Ca

 

Posted
On 10/1/2026 at 2:21 AM, taylor.coyote said:

Not certain but I believe this the replacement shower / sink sprayer assembly I have.

This is exactly what we have. Was OTT installing these back when our hulls were made? I assumed it was OEM but maybe previous owner upgraded. I realize many newer ones look like what Bill showed above.

The shut-off on ours was tight but works well after a CLR soak. In shower head mode, pressure not so great but good enough.

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!

  • Moderators
Posted
19 minutes ago, jd1923 said:

This is exactly what we have. Was OTT installing these back when our hulls were made?

YES - same on my Hull #117

Bill

  • Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Near Asheville, NC

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information