Just purchased a use Oliver Elite ll and will be meeting the owner at the Oliver Factory to replace the Suburban furnace and I would like to know if anyone knows the difference in the Dometic furnace and the Suburban furnace? Thank you

MaryRn I see where no one has responded to your request so I’ll post this to hopefully stir up some more responses. I have the Dometic  Atwood furnace in Hull 313 but I remember reading this thread about the Suburban furnace that made me glad I had the Dometic Atwood

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/suburban-furnace-acting-very-erratic/#post-190686

From this thread it sounds like the Suburban is a bear to get to. I have had the sail switch out on my Dometic Atwood and it was no problem.

Edit: Well I just looked and I have an Atwood furnace but I think Atwood is part of Dometic now.

• Thanks 1

Bill and Martha

2018 LEII Hull 313

2019 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax with a custom Turboencabulator modification 

• Moderators

I’ll be happy to take your old suburban furnace off your hands, if you don’t want it.

Just purchased a use Oliver Elite ll and will be meeting the owner at the Oliver Factory to replace the Suburban furnace and I would like to know if anyone knows the difference in the Dometic furnace and the Suburban furnace? Thank you

Steve, Tali and the dogs: Reacher, Lucy and Rocky plus our beloved Storm and Maggie (both waiting at the Rainbow Bridge) 2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, HULL NUMBER: 0026 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, HULL NUMBER: 0050 2017 Silverado High Country 2500HD Diesel 4x4 

ALAKAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMA       ABBCMBNSYTsm.jpg