Texas Hill Country FGRV Rally

phil underwood

Just wanted to say thanks to Phil and Denise Underwood. Even though I was there such a short time the experience sure left me wanting to go to more rallys and hopefully be able to go to next year's rally hosted by the Underwoods at the Miller Creek campground. It is as nice as was advertised. Thanks to Pete and Oscar for sharing about "Oliver". My wait is almost over. Regards, Jam49

• Moderators

Jam49,

Oscar & I enjoyed meeting you and showing the attributes of the Wonder egg. We know your grandchildren are very lucky that you are planning ahead for many wonderful adventures! Hope to see you again soon at some egg gatherings. :lol:

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

• Moderators

Phil,

Thanks for all the great photos. Makes those of us who couldn't be there almost feel like we were there, too. Looks like everybody had a good time.... We recognize a lot of faces in the happy crowds.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

We were sorry that the Oliver's did not make the Rally.

A lot of folks were disappointed they did not get a chance to meet them and see the new 22 foot Oliver. One gentleman stopped buy and asked if they were there. He had seen the trailer in Quartsite and wanted to take another look before he made a final buy/no buy decision. He was unhappy with his 20 foot Airstream, and was keenly interested in the 22 foot Oliver for full timing. He was alone and driving a Nissan Titan pickup. I don't remember his name.

Doug