TV Coaxial cable routing

I have a 2016 Legacy II (hull #124)  that was delivered without a flat screen or sound system. This said, it has an external factory installed coaxial TV port on lower rear corner drivers's side. Is it possible only the factory cable port has been installed without any cables routed for future hook up? or has it been wired with the cables terminating in the hull? Can anyone have any knowledge on the the coaxial cable routing and where I might locate the end of this cable?  Some guidance would be appreciated.   

2016 Legacy Elite II, Twin Beds, Hull #124

Tow Vehicle: 2019 Ford F250 4x4  / Short Bed / Crew Cab / 6.7 Diesel

Fieldbrook, Ca

• Moderators

Agree with Mainic.  Those panels (both left and right) in the attic are easily removed to see if the coaxial cable is there.  If it is not then fishing a length of cable into or from that space should not be difficult. 

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• 4 months later...
On 9/24/2020 at 5:05 AM, Mainiac said:

Our early 2017 has that single tv port. That coaxial cable terminates in the "attic". The " attic" is usually what the middle back upper cabinet is called. A guess, if not visible, is it would be behind the street side panel inside.

Late 2017 model Elite II #186 Sept. through Dec. build. 

Thanks Maniac!  I took the attic cover off the street side and looked for the coax cable and found it going to the television side across the attic under the floor, then foolishly saw it was mounted on the other side with a regular coax plug.  Anyway thanks for pointing me in the right direction. 

J-Rhett

Oliver Legacy Elite II (Irog)

1995 Ford F-250 x4 Turbo Diesel

Trek Bikes, Hobie Cat Kayak