TPMS, now they have "Hub Lights" to monitor Hub Temps...

I will probably get scolded for this...

JD - do you have one of these yet???

May be an image of text that says 'What does it mean when this light comes on on the trailer?'

Edited by SNY SD UP
Disclaimer - Humor only...
  • Haha 3

Maggie & Bryan | Arnegard, ND | 2020 LE II "Twins" Hull #665 | 2021 RAM 2500  6.4L HEMI Gasser  4dr  6.5' bed

ABBCMBNBNTNSONPEQCSKYTALARCTDEFLGAILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMONENHNJNYNCNDOHOKPARISCSDTNTXVTVAWVWIxlg.jpg.d41b39fcf844ad1935d35acdc8a6c203.jpg

The manufacturer says this warning light system works on any trailer hub/brake/bearing system, and it requires no special skills to install.  In fact, people with no trailer maintenance skills probably already have this warning light system installed and just don’t realize it yet.  My only complaint is that it’s hard to see from the driver’s seat, except at night on really dark roads.  

Edited by FrankC
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

Using a tpms with a temp sensor will help assure you never see the warning light of the glowing overheated hub, btw. Even though it reads air temp, not hub temp, it'll give you a warning before the disaster "glow."

Btw, did you guys know there are actually bolts manufactured for semi trailers that have temp sensors? I didn't,  til I looked today.

Screenshot_20210315-074946_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210315-074837_Chrome.jpg

• Wow 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.