A Fuse Panel?

We have had our camper for 5 years [#224/2017). I do not know why but the pictured item has recently bothered me. 

I cannot find this item listed in my Owner's Manual nor the University manual.

Would someone please let me know the name of the item. Also, what activity activates the individual lights?

Thank you.

unnamed.jpg

SGC & GRC

Hull 224 [2017]

2017 GMC Sierra HD Crew Cab Diesel

ALARDEFLGAINLAMEMDMNMSMOMTNJNCNDOHPASCSD   Map of Provinces I Visitedimage.png.f8ebba1142570e619cdfe801998f4b4d.png

These are circuit breakers for some of your 12 volt items. The backlit labels at the top should be illuminated all the time, the round light should illuminate if the circuit “blows” , and a circuit can be disabled by switching it off (downwards). This is a high quality marine unit. The lights are also a “phantom” electrical drain of about 0.01 amp. You can easily disable the lights for those labels by unplugging a wire. Oliver should never have connected that wire IMHO.

97065ADF-BA92-49F4-9F07-D93CAEF017D7.thumb.jpeg.e62d0e96f1bb1be8ca0969b4b82facb8.jpeg

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/5405-how-to-disconnect-the-attic-blue-sea-circuit-breaker-backlight-10-milliamp-phantom-drain/

If yours are not lit, somebody disconnected them 😬 And you are correct, there is nothing about it in the owner info packet. I am not sure when they quit using this panel, it was probably a cost saving decision.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, John E Davies said:

it was probably a cost saving decision.

Don't know about "cost saving" but my 2016 hull #117 does not have this panel. 😥

Bill

• Sad 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"