Actually a 3.75 Season Trailer?

GAP

2 hours ago, GAP said:

As to the rest, my current plans are to decrease or eliminate the existing return vent under the curbside bed

I'd caution eliminating that factory return as it's placed in the area of least airflow resistance.

Put another way, you are playing with more than just a simple sail switch - you're literally playing with fire as most Ollie owners do not have the proper equipment needed to measure the required furnace manufacturer's airflows and static pressures created by altering the factory inflow/outflows. 

Charlie 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

ALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMA

Arizona | 2020 Oliver Elite II Twin bed Hull #617 | 2021 Ram 1500 e-Hemi 4x4

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2022 at 6:04 AM, Steph and Dud B said:

@GAP How did you clear snow off your solar panels?

I carry a telescoping ladder similar to this .  Love it.  Super lightweight, lives in the cap of my truck, takes up little room.  I use a truck snow scraper on the panels.  If it's icy, I let the sun warm the sticky stuff before I sweep it off.

SOLD:  2021 Elite 2, Twin Bed, Lithium & Solar, 3000W Inverter

SOLD:  2022 Ford F150, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost, 4x4 Supercab, Trailer Tow Package

On 11/15/2022 at 2:24 PM, Mike and Carol said:

I had a fellow Oliver owner give me plugs that he cut from a piece of fiberglass he had.  They fit perfectly into the ventilation holes from the inside.  Then, I cut a section from a yoga mat and used contact cement to stick it to the inside of the battery compartment door.  You could use any moisture resistant material to cut plugs out of.  Mike

I did similar but double stick taped two layers of double bubble reflectix inside the doors to the garage and battery compartment. they were cut to the size of the doors.  I backed off the latch attachment and secured them just tight enough so the rubber gasket around the door was firm against the reflectix.  Easy adjustment to do.  

• Like 1

SOLD:  2021 Elite 2, Twin Bed, Lithium & Solar, 3000W Inverter

SOLD:  2022 Ford F150, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost, 4x4 Supercab, Trailer Tow Package

• Moderators

Same here.  I used the same foam yoga mat that I used for the battery box door for the basement door on top of the white insulation that was there.  Rubber gasket around the outdoor shower and wherever there wasn’t anything from the factory.  Both the battery door and the basement door fit nice and tight now.  I think it makes a difference.  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS