Closet shelving and drinking glass holder

chiwald

I prescribe to the Less-is-More philosophy.  My wife and I have two stainless steel double walled coffee cups.  That's it.  If neighbors come by, they better bring their own cups if they want to sample the good stuff.

• Like 3

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel 4X4 Truck

2024 Oliver Legacy Elite II Hull 1460

ARILINIAKSKYLAMIMNMONMOHOKPASDTNTXVAmed.

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory
On 12/30/2023 at 8:49 PM, Jason Foster said:

I prescribe to the Less-is-More philosophy.

I think you approach is probably better. I always take extra cups, wine glasses, koozies, chairs, wine, beer, chairs, and cigars.

I guess that's why I have a four door RAM 3500 with an eight foot bed. 😂

Kirk

• Haha 2

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

12 hours ago, snakeriveridaho said:

I think you approach is probably better. I always take extra cups, wine glasses, koozies, chairs, wine, beer, chairs, and cigars.

I guess that's why I have a four door RAM 3500 with an eight foot bed. 😂

Kirk

I noticed that you said chairs twice.  Ooof.  How many, exactly, are we talking about here, my dude?

• Haha 3

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel 4X4 Truck

2024 Oliver Legacy Elite II Hull 1460

ARILINIAKSKYLAMIMNMONMOHOKPASDTNTXVAmed.

On 1/2/2024 at 11:34 AM, snakeriveridaho said:

I always take extra cups, wine glasses, koozies, chairs, wine, beer, chairs, and cigars.

We pretty much take the same except for the extra chairs....   Wine, beer, and stogies a plenty!

• Like 1

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

• Moderators

I find that carrying 4 of everything in dishware/drinkware  means I usually only have to do dishes once a day, conserving water. 😅 and, of course, time. I carry extra cutlery, and paper plates, and a few paper plate holders. Our daughter gave is a couple stainless thermal wine glasses a few years ago. Love those, and our Strahl wine glasses. 

I recycled a small stack of plastic disposable cups we had in the cupboard for many years, recently.  Never used, they were brittle. 

Extra "chairs" used to be two, in early days. Then one. Now, the Rubbermaid two step stool and the Ollie front  step work for us. If guests don't bring their own, and no picnic table at the site, they work. Less packing. Less toting. 

Less is more, as practical,  for our style.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.