7 Things I ‘Hate’ yet LOVE about Oliver Travel Trailers

JWalmsley

• Administrators

Limited Variety

One thing I have a bone to pick about Oliver Travel Trailers is the limited variety. With only two models available – the Oliver Legacy Elite and the Oliver Legacy Elite II, the options seem pretty scanty. However, what I love about Oliver Travel Trailers is that despite the minimal variety, the attention to detail and premium quality is nothing short of incredible. Both trailers have a luxurious appeal that trumps the need for an extensive lineup.

The Weight of the Beast

Next up is the issue of weight. As a travel enthusiast, I am always looking for light travel trailers. Oliver trailers are quite heavy beasts, weighing over 7000 pounds for the largest camper model Legacy Elite II. However, its weight is justified by its sturdy construction and top-notch materials. For instance, the double fiberglass hull provides insulation and ensures the trailer can withstand different weather conditions and makes it more than capable for all four seasons camping. So, although it’s disheartening to pull such weight, I appreciate its necessity. Let’s also point out the fact that the Elite Series are extremely aerodynamic too! You may never know you’re pulling it, as some customer reviews have stated.

Cost – Breaking the Bank?

Oliver Travel Trailers come with a seemingly hefty price tag compared to other trailers. Yet, I’ve learned that you always get what you pay for. The cost encapsulates the exceptional craftsmanship, durability, and luxury these trailers offer. This affirmation keeps my love-hate relationship going, as I acknowledge the value outweighs the initial cost.

Lack of Dealerships Across the Country

The scarcity of Oliver Travel Trailer dealerships in various parts of the country can be frustrating. Getting your hands on one can be quite a road trip to the main factory in Tennessee. But, a silver lining exists. The factory pickup experience is exceptional; you get a factory tour, hands-on training, and the chance to meet the incredible team behind the trailers. Despite the long drive, it’s a journey that is always worth it. If you want to see an Oliver, they have an Owner Rewards Program that allows owners to show their trailer, if you are interested then head over to the See-An-Ollie page and use the form to submit a request and one of Oliver’s friendly sales reps will contact you with the necessary steps to get you where you want to be.

Can’t Ignore the Petite Size

A fifth challenge is the petite size. The limited space can be a bummer, especially when traveling with family. But, surprisingly, this is exactly what I love about Oliver Travel Trailers. The compact nature demands creativity in utilizing every inch, promoting a minimalist yet comfortable lifestyle. Plus, the thoughtful design ensures everything you need is within reach.

Modifications – Not for the Faint-Hearted

Another downside is that modifications on these trailers are not for the faint-hearted. However, the beauty is that the manufacturers ensure the trailers come fully packed with all necessities and luxuries. The need for modifications is significantly reduced, and it is refreshing to have a ready-to-go trailer.

Limited Customization Options

Last but not least, Oliver Travel Trailers offers limited customization options. However, this is a blessing in disguise as it spares you the overwhelming decision-making process. Plus, the standard features provided are beyond expectations.

With that being said, is it really limited though? You be the judge by checking out the add-ons and upgrades.

Each cloud of ”hate” has a silver lining of love with the Oliver Travel Trailers. Yes, it might come with a few inconveniences and compromises, but once you hit the road, you’ll notice it’s all worth it.

So, What Are Owners Saying About their Oliver?

Play
Kevin’s Dream Camper | Owners Testimonial | Oliver Travel Trailers

See more Oliver Travel Trailer Reviews.

Are you in the market and looking for a travel trailer for sale? Download the brochure below:

Oliver Travel Trailer Brochure 2024

Oliver Travel Trailers 2024 Brochure

Calling all adventure seekers and travel enthusiasts! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to discover the world in style and comfort with Oliver Travel Trailers. Our state-of-the-art trailers are designed to provide enhanced convenience and a luxurious camping experience for outdoor enthusiasts like you.

Download Brochures

The post 7 Things I ‘Hate’ yet LOVE about Oliver Travel Trailers appeared first on Oliver Travel Trailers.

Read the Full Article

Full Stack Developer/Marketing @ Oliver Companies

Oliver Forums Guidelines & Rules

• 2 weeks later...
travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory