READ FIRST: OLIVER FORUM GUIDELINES

Moderator Team

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Are completely off subject posts, such as the recent Canadian Pharmacy posts acceptable? I, for one, hope they are not. I didn’t sign on to be marketed about drugs, prescription or otherwise.

No, they definitely aren't.  But sometimes the spammers work as hard at posting as the moderators do at deleting.  This afternoon has been particularly difficult, so we appreciate your patience as we deal with it.

If you do see any spam on the boards, please click the report button so that the moderators are notified.  We have several moderators and admins, but there are still gaps when none of us are on line, and so sometimes a dedicated spammer can get several posts in before we notice and can delete the account and posts.  Reported posts get emailed to us, so if the posts are reported by members, one of us is likely to see it and quickly get the posts removed.  Of course, we like to think that we get most of the spam taken down before anyone notices.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
Are completely off subject posts, such as the recent Canadian Pharmacy posts acceptable? I, for one, hope they are not. I didn’t sign on to be marketed about drugs, prescription or otherwise.

We do the best we can to keep these spammers in check. We’ve been deleting these users and their posts all week. If a spam post is reported the moderators get an email so we’ll know to jump on the forum and clean things up. Mike

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• This topic was pinned and featured
  • 1 year later...

Guidelines are very helpful.  Thank you for your expertise. 😪now only if I could figure out how to erase this  emoji

ALAZARCOFLGAKSKYLAMSMTNENVNMNYOHOKPATNTX

#837 started this new traveling experience in the summer of 2021 and loving it.

TV is 2020 Durango Citadel or 2021 Dodge 1500 diesel V6.  2021

• Moderators

@DonnaScott73 click on the three dots, then choose "edit". Make your changes, go to the bottom of the post, and click on "save."

Screenshot_20210311-074159_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210311-074317_Chrome.jpg

Edited by SeaDawg
Add file

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 1 month later...