Rewards Program

ScubaRx

• Moderator+

The software that runs the Rewards Program has developed an issue and it has been temporarily shut down. Jason and Matt are working to get it back online as soon as possible. Sorry for the complications. Also, there are hundreds of people that think they are part of the program that have never registered with Oliver. You must register to be a part of the program. Procedure is as follows.

From the Oliver Forum Page...

On the selection line at the top of the page -----> Select HOME
On the selection line at the top of the page -----> Select RESOURCES
OF the selections on the right ------------------------> Select REWARDS PROGRAM
From the left Center of the page --------------------> Select JOIN REWARDS PROGRAM

From https://olivertraveltrailers.com/

On the selection line at the top of the page -----> Select RESOURCES
OF the selections on the right ------------------------> Select REWARDS PROGRAM
From the left Center of the page --------------------> Select JOIN REWARDS PROGRAM

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the rewards program may be back up and running. I signed in yesterday and was then able to see my balance.

• Like 1

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

• 4 months later...
Posted (edited)

I just logged in (as an active member) and I can't find the "Submit New Activity" button. Has the program been discontinued? 

Here are the buttons I see:

MANAGE REWARDS CARD

MY REWARDS ACTIVITIES

EDIT MY ACCOUNT DETAILS

LOGOUT

Edited by Boudicca908
added info

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

2024.04.29 - ALAZARCOFLGAIAKSKYLAMONENMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYBBBBBBsm.jpg

Posted (edited)

So, after much searching in the Forum, I found a LINK to the Submit Activity page -- but I will say it's confusing that those buttons are missing from my account page. I will try to submit new activity and see if it works. 

Here is the link I found from an earlier post:

And/or:

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/rewards-program/submit-activity/ 

[about 15 minutes later]... it's not working. I was able to fill out the form, but it doesn't seem to want to process after I click "submit". Now this could be related to my connection, but I don't think so. The link to the form successfully pre-loaded my account info (name etc) and I was able to fill out the rest of the form and click through the next parts. It just won't process the submit.  I reached out to OTT; didn't realize I was submitting a ticket. I will post back here as things progress. 

Edited by Boudicca908

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

2024.04.29 - ALAZARCOFLGAIAKSKYLAMONENMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYBBBBBBsm.jpg