Thought I'd update this since I haven't been around much. Our trailer still isn't in production, and in fact we still don't have a price back from Oliver. I got tired of pushing it some time ago so the ball's in their court. They know that since they missed our spring deadline that our next trip wouldn't be until October or so, but it seems like they took that as license to stop working on our project entirely. I'm just curious if Oliver has forgotten that we're customers.
The tow vehicle story isn't much better. I found out the end of February that the truck I ordered was finally in production, but that the dealership had screwed up their orders and mine got built the wrong color. I told them I'd take a look and see when it came in, which was today, but the truck really isn't my style. And since the trailer is so delayed, it made no sense to take it. In fact, in 6 weeks, I can order a 2018 model, so we'll wait for that. All in all, probably a four to five month delay.
Still hoping to have both before the fall, but if Oliver doesn't get serious shortly, I suspect we'll cut our loses and move on. We're patient, though, so we'll see.