***HUMOR***. Why won’t my solar charge?

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory
  • Moderators
14 minutes ago, Steph and Dud B said:

It's pretty obvious from the photo. You're at the wrong angle to the sun. Problem solved.

AND - 

it appears from the photo that you are parked right under a tree!  Therefore, it is not only the wrong sun angle but all the shade you are getting from that tree.  It is obvious that if you wish to continue parking your Ollie in such a location that you will need multiple external solar panels that you can move several times a day in order to get the angle correct AND avoid all that shade! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

I like that. After living in CO for 48 years, I have shoveled tons of snow in bright sunshine, and several times in shorts and snow boots. In Oregon we usually get only get 1-3 days of snow a year, and 240+ days of gray skies. I kind of forget what the sun looks like or where it is at.  So, I don't have to worry at what angle the sun is to the trailer.

GO Buffs

Early 1999 Ford F250 SD 7.3L Diesel 

2020 Elite II Twin -  Hull # 648

3 hours ago, Steph and Dud B said:

It's pretty obvious from the photo. You're at the wrong angle to the sun. Problem solved.

I stopped the guy who was skijoring down the street behind a Subaru and he agrees with your assessment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2021 Elite II, Hull# 898

2018 Toyota Tundra, 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9l SRW