Window shades

Soon after I purchased my 2018 E2 there was a collective warranty replacement sent out for the window shades. I guess some let a bit of speckled light through. I got mine and never swapped them out because it did not bother me. I decided today to do the swap. There is a little less light shown through and the color/material seems a little better made. Saying all this to say I have a set of window treatments available to anyone who needs them. Local pickup only due to size. Mounting hardware is available too. 

IMG_8568.thumb.jpg.fb6c26f36d2b417c43ec796173ccc2cc.jpgOLD BLINDSIMG_8567.thumb.jpg.29b876cd160339aa4a91d25ee57b6153.jpgNEW BLINDS

IMG_8566.jpg

IMG_8565.jpg

Edited by rideadeuce
  • Like 5

- Mike

Nashville, TN

2018 Elite II - Spirit of Adventure Hull #308  - Toyota Tundra 

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory

Is it possible to orient the window shade so the blackout comes up from the bottom?  

2023 Elite II - Hull Number 1335, Twin Bed
Rivian R1T - Local/Regional | 2018 Nissan Armada - Longer Distance
Simi Valley CA | Williamsburg VA 

9 hours ago, RichM said:

Is it possible to orient the window shade so the blackout comes up from the bottom?  

On our 2022 the shade just clips onto the wall. A firm tug on the bottom to release it, then remove it from the top clips. Snap it back in upside down to have the blackout on the bottom.

• Like 2

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

• Moderators
14 hours ago, RichM said:

Yes.  We reversed the shade at our dinette.  Just pop off, turn it over and pop it back on.  Mike

• Like 3

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, RichM said:

Yes but because the blackout shade/frame is a little heavier it seems to fall down easier when positioned bottom => up to close or just the frame rides better in bottom of window position. I have used them both ways. I actually prefer the blackout shade on bottom but because it opens easier traveling I tend to use them closed/blackout with frame resting in down position. 

Edited by rideadeuce
  • Like 1

- Mike

Nashville, TN

2018 Elite II - Spirit of Adventure Hull #308  - Toyota Tundra