Sign in to follow this  
BorninPalatka

Recommendations on Dehumidifiers ?

We have been using this one for several years in the camper. No compressor and very low amp draw. I carry it with us on long trips and also use the larger version in our garage. It works great in the camper.

https://www.amazon.com/EcoSeb-DD122EA-SIMPLE-Desiccant-Dehumidifier-15-Pint/dp/B00KHJIC04/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1518632975&sr=1-1&keywords=ecoseb+desiccant+dehumidifier&dpID=41LrblthRUL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

• Thanks 4

ABNBNSPEALARCOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMSMOMTNENHNMNYNCOHOKPARISCSDTNTXUTVTVAWVWYmed.jpg

Tom & Cheryl 

LE II #305

2018 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax

Air flow is really the key. Are you able to store your Ollie at home?

There is nothing in the Oliver, other than cushions,  that can grow mold. It's all fiberglass, aluminium, and inorganic.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

We use the EcoSeb also and it is great! Highly recommend.

Our EcoSeb just arrived today and I'm very pleased with how quiet it is on low and with the small size. I would also like to know where current owners place the unit in their OTT's? It's small enough to store in the OTT closet with ease when not in use and seems big enough to work effectively with the trailer. At the moment I'm giving it try in our laundry room but the real test will be in April on our Alaska trip. I can't wait to get back on the road.

Hap

• Thanks 1

We use the EcoSeb also and it is great! Highly recommend.

Our EcoSeb just arrived today and I’m very pleased with how quiet it is on low and with the small size. I would also like to know where current owners place the unit in their OTT’s? It’s small enough to store in the OTT closet with ease when not in use and seems big enough to work effectively with the trailer. At the moment I’m giving it try in our laundry room but the real test will be in April on our Alaska trip. I can’t wait to get back on the road. Hap

Since we have a truck we carry ours in the bed.

ABNBNSPEALARCOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMSMOMTNENHNMNYNCOHOKPARISCSDTNTXUTVTVAWVWYmed.jpg

Tom & Cheryl 

LE II #305

2018 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax