How to add forums signature maps.

15 minutes ago, Steve Morris said:

Rather than use the web-based mapping tool, I simply found a large US map, and fill in my own states. I use a graphic application on my computer to "fill" each state (in my case one color for "camped in" and another for visited with the Oliver, but didn't camp.) I save a copy of the map with the states filled, then made a 200 pixel wide copy, and paste that into the signature file. To add a state, I simply fill in the new state on the original large file, and save a new 200 pixel wide copy. (I've found that the resolution on the small file is too low to use the "fill" tool there, which is why I do the changes on the large map.)

Here's a start for you. To add Canada, find a similar map, or, start with a blank North America map for both the US and Canada.

Blank US Map (Contiiguous).jpg

Thanks, I will be be adding New Mexico when we get back from that trip end of Oct.👍

• Like 1

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNYimage.jpeg.9e7303babcb28d7f6badb799734c6e44.jpeg

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale

I just added the map with the help from my 10 year old grandson, I’m getting to old for this stuff. I’m learning some things 😳,map just has states we camped with the Oliver.  Been to many more . We have been camping for 43 years..Stay safe out there..

• Like 1

spacer.png2022 Elite I  # 1179  |  2024 Tundra SR5 4x4 Crewmax. 5.5 ft. Bed. 3.31gears 10 spd.trans

1 hour ago, John Dorrer said:

Where can you find the Canadian map?

I linked to a Canada map and Canada/USA that I found on Google Images in the above post. Here are both files:

Canada_provinces_blank.thumb.png.dc6b7cdcfbbf16e3f787dd72ae2d6111.png

Blank-outline-map-of-the-United-States-and-Canada.thumb.jpg.33bdede50854fcfca187d9b412ae2b24.jpg

Edited by Steve Morris

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg.d9d6547ab1cd0cc5803e63d1a54214de.jpg