Lagun tabletop

TexasGuy

For those with Oliver lagun table option can the top provide by Oliver easily be replaced by a wooden top? Assuming you can unscrew the provided top and mount another one?

Thanks 

2021 Legacy Elite II Hull #807 - 2021 F150 w/ 3.5L EB and max tow package 

We didn't have the Oliver installed Lagun table.  I did purchase a Lagun table kit directly from Lagun.  We installed our own custom table.  Based on this I would say yes just unscrew the original top and screw a new table on.  I would test fit where you locate the bracket on your table.  You might find not placing it in the center will give you some nice options.  We followed Overland's side mount instructions.  This gives us lots of flexibility.  Good luck!!

• Thanks 1

I don’t have my Oliver yet but I do have a Lagun table that I installed in my current camper. The lagun apparatus came without a top and I found a great bamboo cutting board and it simply attached to the bracket with six wood screws   Your options are endless. 

• Thanks 1

2021 Elite II, Hull# 898

2018 Toyota Tundra, 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9l SRW

• Moderators

The Oliver installed Lagun inhibits some access. So, a number if people have followed Overland's excellent instructions for a different mounting location and method.

• Thanks 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.