Vinyl Wraps for front of Ollie

Wayfinder

We are looking to see what people have done to protect the front of the Ollie's from road chips. Our 2016 has quite a few pits, chips and divots. 

PXL_20210606_133909939.jpg

PXL_20210606_133832462.jpg

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

I noticed a few good sized divots upon arrival to our western terminus - Deep enough to need some gel-coat touch -up. I'm not sure how well a wrap would protect - I saw one with the bed lining material - If I could do that in white - I would. 

Perhaps a wrap would be good for the "aftermath" of many miles. 

RB

• Like 1

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BackofBeyond said:

I saw one with the bed lining material - If I could do that in white - I would. 

You can do a bedliner coating in just about any color you want to include white.  

Perhaps the one that you are referring to was done in black - I thought that it would be really ugly until I saw it and I didn't think that it looked too bad.  

THIS is but one example.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Shortly after we took delivery of Hull #634 we had 10 mil XPEL paint protection installed on the dog house, both wide front corners and all along the bottom street side and curb side areas. Essentially areas where we felt needed the most protection. 
Here is a photo of our installer working his magic. The standard paint protection used on most cars and trucks today is 8 mil. The 10 mil material is naturally thicker and it’s really tough material. It’s presently the thickest p/p made by XPEL. So far it’s held up great with no damage to our gelcoat. Its fairly expensive to have installed, but well worth it in our experience. We use a product called Plexus to keep it clean and polished up. Our installers business name is Sun Stoppers located in Concord NC.

We have this p/p on our vehicles as well only in 8 mil.

https://www.xpel.com

45B6F1E9-24DC-4BFA-9D13-2B85B989C9AB.png

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg