Second Oliver Mini Rally at Katherine Hanna Park, Jacksonville Beach, FL

Foy_Mirna

Calling all Oliver owners near and far. We love Katherine Hanna Park. Camping under old-growth live oaks and access to a mile of wonderful beachfront is just a magical camping experience. We are planning the Second Mini Oliver Rally at Hanna Park this October 15th through October 18th. A Fish Fry meet & greet, lunch on the beach, and dinner in town to close it all out. If that sounds fun, we’d love to have you join us. Details to follow...

Onward,

Foy & Mirna Sperring

Hanna.jpeg

• Thanks 4

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

• Moderators

We're already booked for a camping trip with old friends,  but Hanna looks great. I love that part of Florida.  The ocean breezes around Jax are so nice. 

I hope you get a bunch/gaggle/raft of ollies. And, we'll look forward to the photos.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

I'm thinking of making a reservation.  Has anyone booked specific sites yet?  Mayb I can get in close.  As of today, 8/15/21, there are still a lot of available sites.

I'm not sure I'll be a solo camper or not on this trip.  But I'm trying to be brave and get out, no matter what.

Thanks,

Chris

• Like 1

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

We will be at Hanna Park in 10 days and maybe can recommend some campsites that we see that are good.  Would love to have been able to make the Oct 15th,  but that is real near peak fall color in the Smokies and we will be at our cabin!.  Hanna Park is a great place!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Erv & Sherry  Hull # 650

2022  Platinum SD 250 Tremor. 7.3 Godzilla

ALARFLGAILKYMSMONENCSCSDTNWVmed.jpg