Free Lagun Table Side Mount 15 Series Extrusions

dewdev
Message added by topgun2,

These parts are no longer available - they have already been sent.

Revised my post on 9/19/2022 due to apparent miss-understanding of my original post.

I made a Lagun side mount bracket as described in a past OVERLAND post. The relocation allowed me to install an access hatch to the basement. 

When I order the metal from the 80/20 company, one of the boxes got lost for a short time and 80/20 sent me another set of  the 15 Series Extrusions, so I now have a extra set of 15 Series Extrusions that I do not need. The picture shows these extra extrusions. One piece is 9" long and the other 2 pieces are 6" long.  If anyone wants these extrusions they can have them for free but will have to pay for shipping.

To make the side mount Lagun bracket, that person will still need to buy the angle irons and attachment bolts. (see list of materials below provided by OVERLAND in his original post)  Anyone interested, please contact me.

Metal Brackets.jpg

#3075 Extrusion, 24" [This item is what I am giving away.]

#4303 Bracket, 4 pieces

#4302 Bracket, 2 pieces

#3320 Bolt Assembly, 14 pieces

You'll also need some stainless ¼" or 5/16" bolts to fix the block to the hull.  I think most can be 1" or 1.25" long but you'll need two 3" bolts for the two vertical ones that go through the bed extension.  I used lock nuts and large fender washers to spread the load against the fiberglass.  I also cut off all the bolt ends around the bed side with a dremel and cutoff disk and filed them smooth so not to damage the mattress or cushions.

• Like 6

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

I am crafting a bracket to use the Lagun table assembly on my rear bumper so I can attach a table back there while grilling.  If no one else needs this bracket, I would love to have it.  2 Hobos hull 414.

• Like 1

2018 Elite II, Hull #414 (the very last 2018 produced).  Trailer name "2 HOBOS" .   2018 F250 4X4 Crew Cab, 6.7L diesel

• The title was changed to Free Lagun Table Side Mount 15 Series Extrusions
10 hours ago, hobo said:

I am crafting a bracket to use the Lagun table assembly on my rear bumper so I can attach a table back there while grilling.  If no one else needs this bracket, I would love to have it.  2 Hobos hull 414.

hobo:

I am not giving away the Lagun bracket plate, only the extrusions to make the side mount bracket. 

Sorry for the confusion in my original post.

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

If Hobo can't use these and no one else needs them sooner, I'd sure like to take advantage of your generous offer. I plan to make Overland's Lagun table setup over the winter so it is ready when our trailer is done in March. Let me know and we can make arrangements.

Thank you!

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

On 9/19/2022 at 6:21 PM, Steve and Deb said:

If Hobo can't use these and no one else needs them sooner, I'd sure like to take advantage of your generous offer. I plan to make Overland's Lagun table setup over the winter so it is ready when our trailer is done in March. Let me know and we can make arrangements.

Thank you!

I advised dewdev that I didn't need the parts he was offering up.  Nice offer though.

2018 Elite II, Hull #414 (the very last 2018 produced).  Trailer name "2 HOBOS" .   2018 F250 4X4 Crew Cab, 6.7L diesel

On 9/19/2022 at 5:04 AM, hobo said:

Hobo, we've considered doing this, too, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Please share if you get it done!

Joe and Mindy ▪️ 2019 Legacy Elite II ▪️ Hull 457

ALAZARFLILKYLAMSMONMOKTNTXUT99FFFFsm.jpg

After having reading comprehension issues with what was being generously offered, I’m passing on these extrusions. I mistakenly thought the brackets were also included (my error, not dewdev’s wording.) Since I’ll need to order the brackets too, I’ll just get everything at once. 

Thank you for offering these!

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

On 9/21/2022 at 3:02 PM, jdmmtx said:

Hobo, we've considered doing this, too, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Please share if you get it done!

Will do.

I am interested in what ever parts you have for this project. Let me know how much the postage is and how I can send you the $. I will then order the rest of the parts when I need them to finish the project. Thanks Hull#466.

My address is MI 49079 Paw Paw

• Like 1

2019 LE II Hull# 466

TV 2021 Chev Silverodo 1500 HC

• 1 month later...