Insurance

MSURRATT

Hi All,

Picking up my Elite II Oct.23!! Very Excited!

Leaving Oliver plant and headed straight to Pigeon Forge.

Who do you recommend for insurance. My insurance company that I use for home and vehicles was a little high and doesn't offer any type roadside assistance. 

Thank You,

Mark

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory

have you tried searching the overall forum on this matter?

i searched for             insurance roadside assistance      and the following popped up

look at the "didnt find what you are looking for" and maybe change selection to search to insert AND or OR.

there are other member who have had this question, so the answers may be out there.

image.thumb.png.474d39cc438e379e274b5016d07fc81c.png

• Like 2

Maggie & Bryan | Arnegard, ND | 2020 LE II "Twins" Hull #665 | 2021 RAM 2500  6.4L HEMI Gasser  4dr  6.5' bed

ABBCMBNBNTNSONPEQCSKYTALARCTDEFLGAILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMONENHNJNYNCNDOHOKPARISCSDTNTXVTVAWVWIxlg.jpg.d41b39fcf844ad1935d35acdc8a6c203.jpg

• Moderators

Chances are, you will want two separate policies  one for liabilty/comprehensive, etc., and a separate policy for roadside.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

5 hours ago, MSURRATT said:

Who do you recommend for insurance. My insurance company that I use for home and vehicles was a little high and doesn't offer any type roadside assistance. 

We just switched our auto policies, which include coverage for our Elite II, to Safeco (a subsidiary of Liberty Mutual).  Our auto coverage includes roadside assistance, although I carry lots of tools and prefer to address on-the-road issues myself.

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg