2024 Texas Oliver Rally

Donna and Scott,

We just received an invitation to the Inks Lake Rally, but as far as I know we  are already signed up.(site 251, Hull 1085)  Can you verify that for me. Sorry to trouble you.

Ken and Sherrill Young

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale

Received this from Jason Essary today.

Hey Donna,

Just wanted to let you know that I shipped 2 prizes out to Princess Craft and they have received them . I will be flying in on the 20th and visiting with Princess Craft on the 21st. I should be at the rally there in Inks Lake State Park on the 22nd to spend the entire day.

Regards, Jason D. Essary

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

ALAZARCOFLGAKSKYLAMSMTNENVNMNYOHOKPATNTX

#837 started this new traveling experience in the summer of 2021 and loving it.

TV is 2020 Durango Citadel or 2021 Dodge 1500 diesel V6.  2021

2 hours ago, SYoung said:

Donna and Scott,

We just received an invitation to the Inks Lake Rally, but as far as I know we  are already signed up.(site 251, Hull 1085)  Can you verify that for me. Sorry to trouble you.

Ken and Sherrill Young

Yes you are signed up.  Oliver Travel Trailers is sending out emails to everyone to inform them about the Rally.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SYoung said:

We just received an invitation to the Inks Lake Rally, but…

I thought it was odd OTT sent an email recently to owners for an event planned over 6 months ago. We’re leaving tomorrow to spend a nice slow 10 days getting there, boondocking along the way. Can’t wait to meet so many Oliver Owners! Thank you @Donna and Scott so much. 😂

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!

52 minutes ago, jd1923 said:

I thought it was odd OTT sent an email recently to owners for an event planned over 6 months ago. We’re leaving tomorrow to spend a nice slow 10 days getting there, boondocking along the way. Can’t wait to meet so many Oliver Owners! Thank you @Donna and Scott so much. 😂

See you there.  Moderators of the Forum just want to make sure everyone that would want to attend have the opportunity to do so.  There are many new owners that may not have realized there is a Rally they can attend this year.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, aaronorange said:

I see on the attendance list there is going to be a BBQ is it too late to sign up? If not what’s the price and what’s on the menu? Thanks 

There should be enough to go around.  Princess Craft is Providing BBQ.    i had suggested that they plan for some extra.

• Like 3

Talked with Jason Essary today. He confirmed he will be at the Rally Oct 22. He said he is available all day, and maybe the morning of Oct 23 until he has to leave for the airport to get back to TN. If you have any questions about an issue with your Oliver, this is the ideal time to get some answers directly. He asked if there was an itinerary, but outside of the BBQ there really isn't one. Reach out to him via email, or call him this week if you need him to stop by your site during the Rally.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

The Truma representative for central Texas will come to Inks Lake on Wednesday (October 23) to install soft starts in Truma AC's and host a mini-clinic. The soft start is an add-on that Truma recently started offering for their AC systems that can only be installed by a Truma representative in order to maintain the warranty.  A couple of us have already scheduled appointments with him. He will also be hosting a mini-clinic to show people how to care for their Truma AC and water heater systems and answer any questions people may have regarding their Truma systems.  He said there are common problems that people can avoid if they are aware of things to do for maintenance and freeze preparation. The mini-clinic be held at Site 44 and begin at 11:30am. He is also be available to do additional soft start installations or repair work as time allows.  If you would like to contact Todd (the Truma representative) and set up an appointment or ask any questions his phone number is (574) 326-6699.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

2024 Elite II - Hull #1559

South Texas