Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/24/2017 in Posts

  1. I feel like the step child! I didn't get the water quick connect nor the water pressure regulator. However, I did forget to mention the 30 amp to 15 amp connector plug thing. I guess that hug from Anita did more than make me forget about the check I had just written. In any case, this is why I said to give the sales office a call about this question. Bill
    2 points
  2. I'm actually in the process of moving everything to a new host that specializes in Wordpress hosting. Might take all weekend. about 10GB of data and images to migrate. We will see.
    1 point
  3. Yesterday and this morning I couldn't get 'recent topics' to show anything at all. Last week or so, the forum stopped updating it's caches for me. It had been doing really well for a few weeks, though slower. I figured that Matt had decided that the tradeoff was better the way he had it before - less updating but faster. For me, it end up being slower though, because since I can't tell what's been updated I have to hunt around to see if anything's new. I'd rather load one really slow page than four slightly less slow pages. Oliver just needs a faster server/hosting service. That, or a less taxing/more mature forum platform.
    1 point
  • Recent Achievements

    • joman earned a badge
      One Year In
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      One Year In
    • carpenter went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Powderkeg11 earned a badge
      One Year In
    • annasteve earned a badge
      First Post
    • CB1735 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      One Year In
    • annasteve earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Gene G. earned a badge
      One Year In
    • CB1735 earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • annasteve earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • GregCA earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • FirstApex earned a badge
      Dedicated
    • Aaron Wolters earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • DBL-R went up a rank
      Explorer
    • DBL-R earned a badge
      Dedicated
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information