-
Posts
512 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
5
Everything posted by HDRider
-
How many hull numbers were assigned in 2023? I was guessing about 125.
-
That did not age well.
-
Important Update about Oliver Service
HDRider replied to Jason Essary's topic in General Announcements
This is disappointing. I feel betrayed. I bought from the manufacturer as it was represented at the time, with the service being provided at the factory. I am asking myself now if I made a costly mistake. There is no dealer closer to me than Holenwald and I do not expect there will be. I also question how responsive a dealer will be to me since I did not buy my trailer from them. Dealers care more about selling than they do service. Does this also include warranty work? My clock is ticking... -
Turns out he is a Georgia boy living in North Carolina. Super nice folks. He is a long time Ollie owner and active camper. I learned a lot from our short conversation. I suspect that is just a taste of what we might learn at the owners rally.
-
Draining Freshwater Tank
HDRider replied to Ollie Ollie in Free's topic in Mechanical & Technical Tips
Tipping the front of the trailer as high as I could worked for me. I also open the valve on the last leg of the trip home. It is a finicky operation. -
We saw our first Oliver out and about. We got excited! We are sharing Shepard State Park with another Oliver. By all appearances they are from Georgia. https://shepardstatepark.com/ Doing the forum wave to you. Oh, and you better go eat at Bozo's. Great sea food and the perfect ambiance. https://www.mybozos.com/
-
Did you guys not get the optional Jacuzzi tub, the crystal chandelier and the other items in the "luxury" package?
-
That worked. Thanks Here is the latest version Tow Vehicles.pdf
-
It is the blue tooth app that monitors your TPMS, temp probs, LP level and other things. Mine quite working and I need to resync it, but I do not know where the controller is. It is an Oliver installed item. Maybe it was an option. I don't recall.
-
Can someone tell me what manual has info about SmartLink and ProSmart? I have a 2023 LE II.
-
Most of the folks went to Bigfoot (space, dry bath) or Casita (price) if they did not go stick built. I guess a lot of stick built people pull to a spot and stay there for a long time.
-
I posted about my Oliver on another forum. Its small size and wet bath were the two most common attributes that made people look to other brands.
-
Does anyone here use Roadpass?
-
I am still unclear as to what Roadpass is.
-
Roadpass Pro is a paid membership that unlocks Premium features in both Campendium and Roadtrippers. Campendium is the leading campground listings and review site, focused on supporting a diverse community of recreational campers and full-time travelers. Campendium makes the search for your next place to camp easy, and includes reviews for paid and free camping and dump stations. Roadtrippers is the #1 road trip planning tool. Roadtrippers helps people discover the world around them in an entirely new way by streamlining discovery, planning, booking, and navigation into an engaging and intuitive process.
-
I went to Campendium today and it said it will soon be requiring a Roadpass login. So, I went to Roadpass. https://www.campendium.com/ https://roadpass.com/ Does anyone here use Roadpass? I tried to figure out what it was by looking at their website. I did not find that helpful. What is Roadpass? What is the connection between Campendium and Roadpass?
-
I could not do PDF. My version of Excel is old. This is the best I could do. Tow Vehicles.htm
-
The file. I will update it if anyone else posts their TV. Tow Vehicles.xlsx
-
With 36 TVs reported 17 Fords with 8 being 150s, 4 being 250s and 4 350s. There is one Expedition included in the Fords. Two Ollies are LE I, the rest are LE II. 7 GMs with 2 being 1500s, 3 2500s and 2 3500s. One is a LE I and six are LE II. 7 Rams with 3 1500, two 2500 and two 3500. One is an LE I, and 6 are LE II. 5 Toyotas with 4 Tundra and one Land Cruiser. One is an LE I, and 4 are LE II.
-
