Anyone have a MaxxAir model number for main cabin fan for a '19 E2?

My MaxxAir main cabin fan seems to have a bad main board. Internet says that in order to get the model number of the fan I'll need to climb on top of the coach as the model number is not accessible from within. Perhaps someone has already done this exercise and can share the model # of the fan install in the '19 E2?

I have a ticket in with Service as well but I don't know if Oliver tracks that sort of info for individual model years. We'll see.

thx

Edited by nrvale0

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory
  • Moderators
25 minutes ago, nrvale0 said:

I don't know if Oliver tracks that sort of info for individual model years.

Yes they do and can even tell you the specific model and serial number of your fan.

Bill

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Near Asheville, NC

Are you looking for the fan motor data label or the model and SN of the whole fan? This is the model of the whole fan on 2019 hull 313. Remove the screen and you will see this label.

IMG_4299.thumb.jpeg.8dcede786ac393fb3a76542a91e1236c.jpeg

• Like 2

Bill and Martha

2018 LEII Hull 313

2019 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax

@nrvale0: Once you receive your new board, please post your R&R efforts with pix for other owners to learn from.  We replaced one in a previous camper years ago - it's tedious but by no means difficult.  You'll be fine, good luck...

OBTW:  It would be helpful to add your Oliver Hull #, type (LE 1 or LE 2), TV model and year to your address block.  It's better having this info for responders to forward you more accurate information to your questions/concerns.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca"
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

ALAZARCOIDLAMSMTNMOKTNTXUTWYsm.jpg

18 hours ago, topgun2 said:

Yes they do and can even tell you the specific model and serial number of your fan.

Bill

I didn’t know Oliver kept a build sheet.  This is great information, thank you.  

I hope the practice continues.

Hull #364 - The Roadrunner 

2023 F350 CCLB SRW 6.7L

ALAKAZARCACOFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMSMO

I would be very interested in hearing about your experience too.

Ours hasn't worked properly since we bought the trailer. I can get it to work for a while by pulling then re-installing the fuse.

Jerry & Kathy

2019 LEII Standard #539 + 2019 Tundra Limited 4X4

According to Service Dept the board part # for my MaxxAir is : 10C21275K

I've ordered and perhaps will do a video for install though there are a ton already on YT etc. I will be doing some extra water-proofing.

thx y'all

• Like 3