Thank You, Oliver Travel Trailers

Whenever I'm in my Ollie, I find myself thinking, "This is a great trailer. I love it!"

And then I read something like this:

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/youtuber-goes-dark-after-getting-legal-threats-from-big-name-rv-brand-238585.html

I know it's confirmation bias, but this article makes me feel good about my Ollie. I feel bad for those folks mentioned in the article, but I feel even better about my decision to drop the $$ for the Oliver. Yes, I've had a couple minor issues but really, compared to this article and hundreds of similar articles, my issues are nothing. And the best part is that whatever little issue I have, I can get immediate personal attention from the service department. It seems that a lot of people who buy SOB trailers have a lot of problems and when they try to get help, well, good luck with that. So, thank you OTT for selling me a quality product and keeping me far away from all those headaches.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 12

2021 Elite II #841, 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4, 3.0 diesel

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale
23 minutes ago, Cameron said:

but I feel even better about my decision to drop the $$ for the Oliver.

I work my own service, do not count on companies or the work of others... 
But inherent product quality is why we are all here as Oliver Owners!

I have learned, and it took me most of my life to understand, that faith in good decisions, that we feel good about, outweighs fear in imagining alternatives.

I will not, and do NOT watch the cr@p that is common with many YouTube videos and the like that promote fear over promise, period! It is the ethics base of our family, to which I/we stand (can I say PERIOD, again)? You/we made a good choice, enjoy the trip, fear less!

• Like 3

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!

• Moderator+

Nobody was ever sorry he bought the best there is. 

• Like 7

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Lucy, Maggie and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

Agree, Ollie is the best decision we made when buying a camper! We camped mostly in tents and then later in campers.  Camping with Ollie has given the best camping experiences Debbie and I have had since being married over 50 years.

• Like 6

Bill & Debbie / 2015 LE2 #75 / 2024 F-150/5.0L / North Carolina

After a lot of due diligence and briefly looking at a few other brands, the quality we saw during our factory tour sold us!

We are very happy with our 2020 OLEll. Everything you need and nothing you don’t. 😊

• Like 4

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR”

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

North Carolina 🇺🇸

IMG_2879.jpeg

Jumping from a pop-up truck camper to the Oliver was one of the best decisions we have made. A bad inverter breaker right after pick-up and the AC heating element on the Norcold fridge are the 2 things we dealt with. Oliver sent a replacement breaker, and the fridge heating element was covered by Norcold and replaced by a local RV place. 

The build quality is second to none.

• Like 3

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNYimage.jpeg.9e7303babcb28d7f6badb799734c6e44.jpeg