• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Reed,

Thought you fell off the planet.  We were going to come looking for you after Bandon, but the smoke was so bad we

decided to head home and then on to Redwood City where the air was clear.    Glad your doing well.  If you're back near home we could meet up in Tahoe.

• Thanks 1

John

"I only exaggerate enough to compensate for being taken with a grain of salt."

LE2 #92 (sold),   Black Series HQ19   

Hey Reed,

Thought you fell off the planet. We were going to come looking for you after Bandon, but the smoke was so bad we

decided to head home and then on to Redwood City where the air was clear. Glad your doing well. If you’re back near home we could meet up in Tahoe.

Yep, the smoke was bad there John, we are house sitting Karen's mom's house for a month or so  Florence, OR. We do love it here on the Oregon coast. The Blue Bucket was fun and I pulled some nice gold there when I had time at the end. I made some new friends, was given free reign on running material thru my friend Rick's trommel and pulled twice the gold out of a spot that I found over everyone else all summer. My last clean up, in the pic, had people shaking their heads because I had put others into that same spot before, and they were really happy, but I have a style that a lot of people in Eastern Oregon don't understand... So I pulled a lot more gold out of each clean up. Everyone was happy that we were there and it was fun, but being retired and volunteering is what I prefer these days :)

Reed

received_10156144078540269.thumb.jpeg.21c8b59cf030026cfafc3301298dc369.jpeg

received_243245152940899.thumb.jpeg.3462e69145de0a2a94767c586629bf1f.jpeg

received_2176900639299001.thumb.jpeg.4adad7f630fbcd11d26403c52d7649a3.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Happy Camping,

null

Reed & Karen Lukens with Riffles our Miniature Poodle

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Standard, Hull #200 / 2017 Silverado High Country 1500 Short Bed 4x4

Past TV - 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic BlueTEC Diesel

Click on our avatar pic above to find the videos on our Oliver Legacy Elite II