Another Ollie in Oklahoma

BlaiddDrwg

My wife Bobbie and I visited the factory on 15 February and then spent some time with Anita making our order.  Fortunately for us, there were some openings for near term start dates.  We picked a start date of 21 February and a delivery date of 9 May.   We're already counting the days and looking forward to getting on the road.

Mike

• Thanks 3

The Wanderer setup

TV: 2018 Toyota Sequoia

Trailer Options: Trojan AGM Batteries, 320w Solar package, 30 Amp Convenience pkg, 2000w Inverter, Omni-directional Antenna, Dakota Fiber-Granite, Opaque cabinet doors, Flagstone flooring, KTT mattresses, Inside Basement Access, Black Marble cushions, Anderson hitch, 30# propane tanks, Front and Rear Propane Quick Connects, Truma  Tankless Water Heater, Micro Air, Storage Basket, Bike Rack, Additional Awning, Custom Graphics for the trailer name

• Moderators

Such a dangerous thing visiting with Anita is.  But, other than that light feeling in the checkbook, you are going to love the Ollie.  And, May is almost perfect weather for hitting the road and joining the rest of us at the Owner's Rally.  Welcome!

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

That’s awesome @blaidddrwg! Congratulations! Where will y’all be heading to on your first voyage?

Our first trip will be the slow homeward travel  back to Oklahoma after a few shakedown days near Hohenwald.  We will live in Altus, OK for a few months which is close to some excellent OK parks and parks in the panhandle of Texas.  We plan to move to the Houston/Katy area in late spring, so the world is our oyster.

• Thanks 1

The Wanderer setup

Trailer Options: Trojan AGM Batteries, 320w Solar package, 30 Amp Convenience pkg, 2000w Inverter, Omni-directional Antenna, Dakota Fiber-Granite, Opaque cabinet doors, Flagstone flooring, KTT mattresses, Inside Basement Access, Black Marble cushions, Anderson hitch, 30# propane tanks, Front and Rear Propane Quick Connects, Truma  Tankless Water Heater, Micro Air, Storage Basket, Bike Rack, Additional Awning, Custom Graphics for the trailer name

Such a dangerous thing visiting with Anita is. But, other than that light feeling in the checkbook, you are going to love the Ollie. And, May is almost perfect weather for hitting the road and joining the rest of us at the Owner’s Rally. Welcome! Bill

My head is still light from the visit.  I had planned on putting down the deposit, but hadn't planned on the start sum.  Fortunately for the invention of online banking, I was able to consolidate from several accounts and come up with the piece of paper for the down-payment.

• Thanks 1

The Wanderer setup

Very exciting!!! Our Ollie made its home here in OK as of October. Welcome!!!! – Angela

Are you near Tulsa?

The Wanderer setup

• 1 month later...

Very exciting!!! Our Ollie made its home here in OK as of October. Welcome!!!! – Angela

Are you near Tulsa?

[/quote

Sorry for the delay!  It's been a while since I logged in :(

No we are around OKC.

Were you stationed in Altus at some point?  We have family around there and it's always been a running joke that you have to be Air Force or lost to end up there as it is so out of the way :).

How are you enjoying the trailer?

Angela

2017 Legacy Elite II Standard

2006 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel 4WD

Are you near Tulsa?

[/quote

Sorry for the delay! It’s been a while since I logged in ?

No we are around OKC.

Were you stationed in Altus at some point? We have family around there and it’s always been a running joke that you have to be Air Force or lost to end up there as it is so out of the way :).

How are you enjoying the trailer?

Angela

My wife was stationed at Altus for her last assignment.  I was Army and spent a large portion of my career at Sill.

• Thanks 1

The Wanderer setup

• Moderators

My wife was stationed at Altus for her last assignment. I was Army and spent a large portion of my career at Sill.

Fort Sill!  My dad was artillery and I spent much of my youth at Sill and in Lawton. I was staioned there in the early 80’s when i was a young signal officer. My brother was FA and was staioned at Ft. Sill a lot. Small world. Mike

• Thanks 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS