Dinette cushions

Nan

Would someone please measure their dinette cushions and give me the size?  I have to have some made and I have given the measurements of 25x25x4 to the upholstery people.  Thank you so much.     Nan   2017 Elite II Hull 267

I just went out and measured mine.  Dimensions match the drawings.  The 4" depth is outside-to-outside of the piping however the cushions bulge out a bit beyond the piping.

2018 LE2 STD #365

2018 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax 4x4

Nan,

We have a 2019 Ollie II and thought the back cushions were fine but the bottoms were too soft. My first attempt to buy seat foam was from a local shop which cost me $200 +/-. The cushions were like sitting on 4 X 4's - no give at all. I then contacted the Foam Factory on line and placed an order for what they describe as HD36 High Quality. In our opinion, the new foam is perfect and the cost was $81 door to door. The size we ordered was 24 3/4" X 24 3/4" X 4". My recommendation is if you order new foam to be certain to include Dacron Fiberfill Wrap. 

Hope this helps. Stay safe with this virus.

John

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Wow, the cost of the foam sure does seem high as you can purchase a complete memory foam mattress from Walmart for around $130 (queen size) and cut out what size you need with an electric knife. I would also recommend going to an upholstery shop, they have foam in stock in most cases and you can set on a piece an checkout the feel. I have purchased seat foam this way and the cost was around $20 each for chair bottoms and cut to fit the covers. 

trainman

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.