No pictures, yet . . . . but exciting news.  I received a call from Rodney Lomax yesterday.  My heart just about stopped when he announced who he was - the sales manager calling use????  I was sure the plant had burnt down and we weren't going to get our Oliver!

But, not to worry.  He called to say they had a build slot open up and wanted to know if we would like to take delivery the first part of December.  Of course, I said yes.  After requesting a Feb 3 delivery, because we were hesitant to travel cross country in the dead of Winter, I was getting nervous about making the trip in February.  The beginning of December we'll be less likely to run into Wintery weather; we might even be able to take the most direct route, on I-40.

Now I have to decide on our options and complete the order . . . . . 60 days cut off our wait time . . . . . yahoo!

• Like 1

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin on order

2013 F350 3.2l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCACOGAHIIDILKSLAMSMONENVNMOKORSCTNTX

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

That IS exciting news.  And now you are even two weeks closer.  While Mother Nature is sure to do things her own way, you are right that your chances of bad weather are less in early December.  Hopefully it works out that way for you guys,

Bill

• Thanks 1

2017 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"