Question about refrigerator

Nan

This is only the second time camping in the Oliver.  I am trying to pre-cool the Dometic refrigerator and no lights on the panel will come on.  Could not get to the really accessible fuse panel under the table, but if it is not a blown fuse, what else could it be?  Not meaning to complain, but that panel is in a crappy place when you have had a hip and knee replacement.   Thanks everyone.

• Love 1

• Moderators

Nan, what's your battery level? Is the trailer plugged in? Are your other twelve volt plugs operational?

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Sherry, the battery level is 13.7 volts.  I am plugged into the 30amp service that I have always been plugged into.  The de-humidifier is working and that is plugged into the 110 volt plug over the stove.  I tried to get down to the power panel, but could not do it. I did not think to check to see if the trailer was 100% level.

Apparently you have power but it is not getting to the refrigerator.  I would check the fuse first.  If that is not it, the plug on the power cord may have become dislodged.  Unfortunately neither one is easy to get to even with good hips and knees.  

If the fuse is not the culprit and you need to check the plug, you may be able to access it through the cabinet under the sink.  There is a post on this somewhere on the forum.  I am not quite sure where.  You will have to use the search function to find it.

Good luck, and recruit someone young and flexible to help you if it is the plug.  

820.png.45d6985802d380947444b4da5835ac4e.pngMike and Yasuko

2021 Legacy Elite Hull #820 "The Owls Nest"

Tow Vehicle: 2020 Toyota Tundra Limited 5.7 V8 TRD Off-Road 4x4 "Tundrasaurus Rex"